If you have been plagued with serious debt, you need to talk to a legal professional who can help you address your debt and move on with your life. Information is power, and our attorney empowers our clients by providing them with the information they need to make the right choices to address their debts.
At the O'Brien Law Firm, LLC, we have been handling bankruptcy and debt relief options since 1997. Located in Southaven, Mississippi, we serve clients throughout northwest Mississippi and southwest Tennessee. Our legal professionals care about our clients, and work hard to assist them through this difficult time in their lives. Contact a Southaven bankruptcy law attorney by calling us at 662-655-1012 or toll free at 866-504-5969.
Handling the Full Range of Debt Relief Options
Our law firm helps clients with bankruptcy and alternatives to bankruptcy. We handle:
- Chapter 7: A Chapter 7 bankruptcy will allow your unsecured debt (such as credit cards and medical bills) to be wiped away. Exceptions exist which the attorney will discuss. To determine if you qualify for Chapter 7, contact our law firm.
- Chapter 13: If you are making a regular income but are still having difficulty handling your financial obligations, you might consider Chapter 13 bankruptcy, which allows you to reorganize your debt. Contact an attorney to see if this bankruptcy is right for you.
- Chapter 11: This is often used by businesses that are looking to reorganize their debts or by individuals who do not qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. Our skilled attorney can help guide you through this complex process.
- What can I keep in bankruptcy?: Often, individuals come to our law firm concerned about what items they can keep during the course of bankruptcy. Our law firm has compiled a page to assist you in understanding these differences.
- Stop foreclosure: If your goal, when you come to visit our law firm, is to put a stop to foreclosure on your home, you have a number of different options. Our law firm will help show the best option for your circumstances in light of your goals.
- Stop garnishment and repossession: If creditors have not been paid on their claims, they may try to obtain payment through garnishment, which is a process where money is taken directly from your paycheck to pay your outstanding bills. To put a stop to garnishment, contact our law firm.
- Stop creditor harassment: If you are receiving calls day and night from creditors who are harassing you on bills that you have no way to pay, you need to contact an attorney. You can take legal measure to stop creditor harassment with the assistance of a competent legal professional.
- Alternatives to bankruptcy: This page represents the comprehensive strategy our attorney uses to addressing your debt.
- Types of debt: People tend to become confused when they discuss debt. This resource is for our clients to help demystify the different types of debt.
Contact an Olive Branch Chapters 7 and 11 Bankruptcy Lawyer
If you need assistance in determining the best course of action for your legal matter, contact us online, or by calling us at 662-655-1012 or toll free at 866-504-5969. We offer free initial consultations Monday through Friday. Weekend and evening appointments are available by request and initial deposit.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code.