If you are experiencing creditors' harassing phone calls, you know that it can affect your personal and professional life. You may be receiving harassing phone calls at home and at work, which can interfere with your family life and may even jeopardize your job. At some point, individuals stop answering their phones to avoid being harassed. If you are dealing with unreasonable and harassing creditor calls, it is time to speak with an attorney to address your options.
At our Mississippi law firm, O'Brien Law Firm, LLC, we have more than 30 years of experience finding the best debt relief solutions for our clients. Guided by our integrity and honesty, our law firm is grounded in personal service for each client. We take the time to learn about your situation and customize a legal resolution that meets your needs. Contact us by calling us at 662-655-1012 or toll free at 866-504-5969; our attorney is located in Southaven.
Stop Creditor Harassment
Attorney O'Brien can help you with the logistics of addressing your debt before it turns into a lawsuit.
- One of the ways to address creditor harassment is to file for bankruptcy. The act of filing for bankruptcy provides automatic stay.
- A "stay" is a legal term that orders all creditor activity to stop.
- Additionally, if a creditor had decided to pursue a lawsuit against you, filing for bankruptcy can stop a lawsuit dead in its tracks. It literally puts the breaks on the lawsuit process.
- Now, because of the advancements in computer technology, relief stemming from the automatic stay happens quickly, and most creditors are notified electronically by the court when your case is filed.
- What does that mean for you? It means that you will receive immediate relief from harassment.
Hernando Creditor Harassment Law Attorney
If you are concerned about constant creditor harassment, you should contact a lawyer immediately. Our attorney can help you find the relief you need. Contact us online by filling out the form, or by calling us at 662-655-1012 or toll free at 866-504-5969.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code.