While estate planning does consist of drafting a last will and testament, a good estate planning is much more.
A good estate plan can:
- Minimize potential taxes and fees
- Ensure that your wishes are carried out in the event of your death
- Designate trusted individuals to help you if you suffer a disability that renders you unable to handle your own affairs
O'Brien Law Firm, LLC, in Southaven offers valuable and experienced estate planning services to individuals and families in Mississippi and Tennessee throughout the Greater Memphis area. We customize our representation to each client's specific needs and goals. To begin a conversation about your estate plan, schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys by calling us toll free at 866-504-5969.
Complete Estate Planning Services
Our estate planning lawyers can tailor an estate plan that meets your vision. We will consider the entirety of your estate, strive to offer you maximum asset protection, and develop a plan that preserves your legacy and wealth for future generations of your family.
A will is a document that directs how property and assets should be distributed upon your death. Having a will is a solid start to your estate plan, and depending on the complexity of your estate, we can build upon that. You may also consider:
- Planning for post-retirement years and qualifying for Medicaid
- Developing trusts that can be effective during your lifetime
- Naming an individual or individuals to serve as your attorney-in-fact for business, legal, financial and health care situations
We Offer Free Consultations To Discuss Your Estate Plan
If you are ready to take the first step toward establishing your estate plan or revising an existing estate plan, call us to schedule a free consultation. Locally, we can be reached at 662-655-1012. We can also be reached toll free at 866-504-5969, or you may contact us online. We can meet with you Monday through Friday during regular business hours. Weekend and evening appointments are available by request and initial deposit.