There Is Life After Bankruptcy
Are you hesitant to file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 debt relief because of difficulty picturing what your life would be like after your consumer bankruptcy experience?
In Southaven and DeSoto County, the skilled lawyer who helps you avoid home foreclosure, rebuild credit and build a brighter future for your family is Kevin F. O'Brien, founder of the O'Brien Law Firm, LLC.
Kevin F. O'Brien knows the challenges you face — mountains of debt, poor credit reports and the unfair stigma attached to personal bankruptcy filings. He uses his many years of experience and deep legal knowledge to help you visualize post-bankruptcy benefits such as:
- Your home, safely and securely in your possession, free of the threat of foreclosure
- Cars and trucks in your garage, no longer jeopardized by lenders’ efforts to repossess them
- Regular paychecks that are intact, unaffected by wage garnishments
- Daily routines no longer dominated by harassment of all kinds from your creditors
- A credit rating that is well on its way to total repair, making you attractive to lenders again
Best of all, you can approach every day of your life with complete peace of mind, thanks to Kevin F. O'Brien‘s command of bankruptcy law and careful guidance through the legal process. We invite you to take that important first step toward a life after bankruptcy by contacting him today. .
O'Brien Law Firm, LLC — Bankruptcy Attorney Kevin F. O'Brien Guides You To The ‘Fresh Start’ That You And Your Mississippi Family Deserve
Mr. O'Brien can meet with you M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m and Saturday by appt. only. Call toll free — 866-504-5969. You can also reach us by email message.
Kevin F. O'Brien is licensed to practice in Tennessee as well as Mississippi, in order to assist clients in the Greater Memphis area.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code.