Tailored Real Estate Representation
First-time homebuyers in search of the American dream of home ownership, business owners looking to expand commercial property holdings and neighbors embroiled in a boundary dispute have one thing in common — they could benefit from the guidance of a skilled real estate lawyer.
Kevin F. O'Brien of O'Brien Law Firm, LLC, is exactly that kind of accomplished, dedicated legal professional with deep knowledge of real estate law. Our DeSoto County law office’s founder listens to your goals, offers realistic assessments and crafts detailed documentation that can make your wishes a reality.
Are you seeking a sale or purchase agreement, needing information about leasing, or pursuing valuation of property for a closely-held family business? O'Brien Law Firm, LLC, can help, customizing representation that fits your specific needs.
Experienced Real Estate Attorney Kevin F. O'Brien In Southaven, Mississippi
Kevin F. O'Brien provides proven legal skills and attentive personal service in real estate law practice areas that include:
- Closings, both residential and commercial
- Contract drafting, negotiation and review
- Land use and zoning
- Homeowners association issues
- Title searches and insurance
- Financing and refinancing of loans
- Real estate litigation of boundary disputes, easements and construction defects
- Good estate plans can reduce or eliminate recovery by Medicaid after receiving long term care benefits
For sound real estate advice throughout the legal process, contact our lawyer to arrange a free initial consultation. Mr. O'Brien can meet with you M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m and Saturday by appt. only. Call toll free — 866-504-5969. You can also reach us by email message.